- All competitors will be entered automatically into their appropriate division, but to qualify for the division Positions 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes, they also need to have helped at ONE competition.
To be the ‘Overall Winner’, of the League they will need to have helped at ONE competition and also be a member of C&CCC.
The ‘Overall Winner’ of the League will receive an engraved Trophy (min height 150mm), presented at the C&CCC Christmas Award Presentation evening with their Picture on the Clubs web site.
- The Prize Money for each division winner of the 2018 Series will be as follows:
1st – £40. 2nd – £30. 3rd £15 and will be awarded at the end of the Series
- There will be 5 points based leagues: A, B, C, D and E.
- Competitors will be placed in a division based on their 10 mile personal best times from last season on the C&CCC course UC706, as shown on the 10 mile Scratch League results page.
Division A is for riders faster than 23 minutes
Division B is for riders faster than 24 minutes 30 seconds
Division C is for riders faster than 26 minutes
Division D is for riders faster than 28 minutes 30 seconds
Division E is for all other riders
- Competitors without a PB from the last season will be given an assumed PB based on the judgment of the TT Captain and his adviser (Graham Steer) from their first results on either the U706 or the U715, raced during the 2018 season.
- Division assignments will be reviewed after Five races to ensure the competitors are in the most appropriate division to ensure fair competition.
- A competitor may be moved to a different division at any time during the season if, for example, they switch from a road bike to TT bike resulting in a step change in times. The rider must however, notify the TT Captain or his elected representative before the TT competition.
- Points in each event will be scored as 10 for fastest rider in each division, then 9 for second, 8 for 3rd, 7 for 4th, 6 for 5th, 5 for 6th, 4 for 7th, 3 for 8th, 2 for 9th and 1 for 10th.
- Competitors will stay in the same division for the duration of the season (unless item 7 above applies) even if they record a time faster than the division qualifying times.
- Each competitors 10 best performances count towards their overall points in the division, where ‘best’ means most points scored and they must have helped at One Competition in either the TT races or the Hill climb events.
- For the four hill climbs the top 10 finishers are assigned points for 10 to 1. The winner of the hill climb league will be the competitor with the highest total points from their TWO best competitions. The Winner will need to be a C&CCC Member and will be awarded an engraved Trophy (minimum height 150 mm) at the C&CCC Christmas Award Presentation evening along with a picture of them on the clubs website.
No riders in this league.
- ‘Standards’ Points will apply for both the UC 706 and U715 for the 10 mile competitions and the U703B for the 25 mile course.
- Trophy Awards will be made to club members at the C&CCC Presentation evening for both Male and Female riders with the highest scores, and must have helped at a competition.
The 10 mile (on the U706 or the U715 ) and 25 mile standards (times converted to scores taking the rider’s age and gender into account) for the 2018 events are shown below.
|Rider||10 Mile||25 Mile||Total|
All Comers Scratch Leagues
- The fastest times will be recorded based on the U706 or U715 courses and the 25 mile U703B courses for All Comers, so everyone can see and compare their seasons best times.
- Trophy Awards will be made to club members at the C&CCC Presentation evening for both Male and Female riders with the fastest times, but must have helped at a competition. The TT Captain to review the trophy award allocation at the end of the season.
These tables also simply allow all riders to easily compare their season’s best performances.
|10 Mile Scratch League||10 Mile Standards League|
|25 Mile Scratch League||25 Mile Standards League|