We offer all club members a range of subsidised clothing in club colours.
To place an order please view the price list below and then get in touch with the clothing coordinator – David Tucker.
- We are aiming to keep stock of popular items in all sizes. David will advise the stock situation at the time of order.
- If you would like to try on any items before purchase then there are two options:
- At David’s place in Tewkesbury (preferred)
- At Leisure Lakes / Evans in town. A week’s notice will be needed to arrange this.
- Please see the attached sizing chart.
- You will need to give David your membership number and contact e-mail when ordering.
- Any items that are not in stock will be put forward to the next order. A deposit may be required.
- Items may be collected from David’s, Leisure Lakes or Evans in town or another pre-arranged location.
New for 2016
- New Winter Jacket. Wind and waterproof soft shell jacket.
- The Jacket and the Gilet are now available in the club “Winter Colours”, these should stand up to a British winter better than the largely white “Summer” colours.
- Lower Pricing – The club has agreed to increase the level of subsidy on Club Clothing. This will lower the cost to club member of a set of men’s kit from £93.00 to £70.00 (25% reduction) and the ladies kit from £78.00 to £66.00 (15% reduction)