If it is Thursday, it must be a 10!! We mainly use the UC706 10 Mile course between Teddington and Toddington, which has been in use by Cheltenham and County for over 60 years.
Event HQ and Sign on – Teddington Village Hall, GL20 8JA.
Please cycle there if possible – it is a good warm up. If you do drive, please only park in the designated areas. Do not park directly on the road in front of the hall to avoid blocking the road. You must also bring a mask to enter the building, which you can only do for sign on and use of the toilets.
The venue is much better but costs a little more. Our entry fees are now £6 for adult members and £7 for adult non-members. Our junior rates stay at £3.
click images to enlarge
- All entrants should pre-register your details to speed up registration. Help will be available on the night if you have any problems. You only need to fill this form once per season or if your details change.
- On the day of the event, all you need to do is provide a signature, pay your entry fee and get your race number.
- You can sign on / register between 6pm and 6.45pm, with the race starting at 7pm. There will be plenty of folk there to answer questions you have and show you what to do.
- You must have a rear red light in operation in a position visible to other road users at the start of your race – this is a new requirement to increase road visibility. No exceptions can be made.
- The first 5-10 start times (to be decided on the night) are reserved for female competitors to allow them to race directly against each other.
- The costs are £6 for adults, £3 for under 18s and £1 extra if you aren’t a Cheltenham and County Member or member of another CTT club.
- You must be at least 14 years old. U18s must have a completed and signed the parent/guardian consent form. See the rules.
- New for 2021: we accept card payments but please bring cash as a back up in the event of teething problems
We cannot run these events without a marshal. Regular riders (those planning to do 3 or more events) are asked to help at one event each. This is a prerequisite to qualify for any trophies or prizes.
Helper vacancies are shown below on the TT calendar. Please email email@example.com or message Harry Walton on facebook to reserve your space.
Helping involves putting out some signs and waving a flag a the roundabout. All you need is a car and to arrive at around 6pm. Harry will be there on the night if you get stuck. Check out the helper instructions page for what to do.
|29th April||10 miles||Gary Rickards|
|6th May||10 miles||Gary Rickards|
|13th May||Road Bike 10m TT||Gary Rickards|
|20th May||10 miles||Teddington Village Hall|
|27th May||10 miles - Gloucester City hosting C&CCC||Staunton - see link above||N/A|
|3rd June||Road Bike TT - 5 miles or 10 miles (TBC)||Teddington Village Hall|
|10th June||10 miles||Teddington Village Hall|
|13th June (Sunday, 11am, details to be posted soon)||Road Bike 10m TT||Teddington Village Hall|
|17th June||10 miles||Orchard Industrial Estate, GL54 5EB||Lindsey Lyes|
|24th June||10 miles||Teddington Village Hall|
|1st July||10 miles||Teddington Village Hall|
|8th July||10 miles||Teddington Village Hall|
|15th July||10 miles||Teddington Village Hall|
|22nd July - ROAD BIKE TT||10 miles||Teddington Village Hall|
|29th July||10 miles||Teddington Village Hall|
|5th August||10 miles||Teddington Village Hall|
|12th August - ROAD BIKE TT||10 miles||Teddington Village Hall|
More information to follow closer to the time. The two venues for 2021 are:
19th August – Salters Hill (UCHS)
26th August – Aggs Hill (UCHA)