17th June – HQ Back at Orchard Industrial Estate, GL54 5EB
The village hall is double booked on Thursday, so for one week only, we are back at the industrial estate. See the calendar and essential information for info.
Weekly 10 mile time trials
See the calendar and essential information for dates, course information and HQ location.
See what to do and what to expect page has detailed information for any who are new to TTs or to our events.
The course details page gives you the low down on our club 10m course, the Teddington-Toddington-Teddington (UC706).
**NEW** please pre-register your details to speed up sign on. You only need to do this once per season.
Road Bike Time Trials: Thursday 3rd June and Sunday 13th June
Perfect for those new to time trials and for those who want to practice their race winning solo breakaway.
To get you in the mood:
- Check out the rules on clothing and equipment for the event
- Join the facebook group which has photos of recent (not road bike specific) events and gives you an idea of what to expect
- Have a look at What do to and what to expect which tells you about all our time trials and what to expect
A note for regular TT series riders: you can still ride your TT bike at the road bike event but you won’t score league points if you do.
Join the Facebook Group
For post-race chat, photos and alerts on last minute event changes (you never know when road works will strike!)
Other new things in 2021
We’ll are trying a few new things this year
- first 6-10 start times will be reserved for female competitors to allow riders to directly race against each other – its definitely more fun when you have a chance to race down your rival
- equal prize money for men and women – we’ve actually done this for a few years but we will change the the prize format to make it stronger and more visible
- Card payments!
- Pre-registration to speed up event sign on: Click here to open the registration form
- Like last season, it is now mandatory to have a red flashing light. No lightey-no ridey.
Coronavirus and all that
We need to follow CTT guidance to run the events. This affects what we do at the start line and at the HQ.
Please take a few minutes to look at the guidance below, which needs to be followed. Also check back here from time to time as things may change.
The league format will have 4-5 Divisions depending on entry levels, with riders placed into a division based on their ability against the clock.
We hope this format promotes competition. Competitors of similar ability compete against each other, irrespective of their age or gender. If you are a 75 year-old who regularly achieves 27 mins, you will compete against any other riders posting similar times.
The full league rules can be seen on the Rules page.