New members are always welcome!
Join directly or try a couple of club rides first and then join via this link.
To join and pay for membership
To join our club you will need to use the payment portal on the British Cycling website. Click on the link, then follow ‘Join Our Club’ for membership details.
You do not need to join British Cycling, but you will need to register with them. The fees include £1.00 to British Cycling for the membership portal.
Annual Membership Fees 2020
|Senior Membership (18-65)||£15.00|
|Veteran Membership (65 & Over)||£10.00|
|Junior Membership (14-17 subject to signed PCF)||£5.00|
|Family Membership (Senior Membership + Partner / Child)||£20.00|
Membership runs from 1st January to the 31st December. New members who join after 1st October have their membership extended to the end of the following year.
The benefits of becoming a member include:
- High quality clothing in club colours at subsidised prices;
- Affiliation to the major cycling organisations and other cycling related groups;
- Friendly leisure riding and the support of team mates in competitions.
- Advice and training courses to help improve your cycling skills;
- Social activities;
- A free “In Case of Emergency” Card;
- Legal personal liability limitation due to the club having an ‘Incorporated’ entity (from 2019 / 2020 renewal).