Apply for ICE Card
The club cares about the safety of its members, so ‘In Case of Emergency’ (ICE) Cards and Tags are offered FREE to current club members. These are available from OnelifeID.
To apply for an ICE card, follow these simple instructions:
- contact the Membership Secretary for a unique code
- Go to the OneLifeID website.
- From the ‘Shop’ menu, select ‘Custom Team ID’s’
- Select ‘Member card with Emergency ID key tag’ (middle option) and click ‘Shop Now’
- Choose the ‘Cheltenham’ design from the options available and then proceed to customise the card by clicking ‘Next’
- At the checkout, redeem your unique code.
A more detailed step by step guide is available here: Instructions to Obtain Your Free ICE Card
Should you have any queries or problems, then please contact the Membership Secretary.