The 27th May event is hosted by Gloucester City on their 10 mile course at Staunton, a quiet rural location on roads that everyone will know well.
- The course is the UC713, which has three laps with 12 left turnings – worth familiarising with the course:
- Sign-on will be in the start lay-by from 18:00 to 18:45. Google maps link
- Riders with need to bring a means of contactless payment, a pen and safety pins (if required) – attached is a rider checklist (to be honest we always have spare pins and pens).
- Only the sign-on vehicle parks in that lay-by, so you need to find parking elsewhere.
- We have a plastic box in which riders can deposit a jacket, etc. at the start. We also ask that riders do not u-turn after finishing – instead, turn right and right again back to the start, where they can return there numbers to the cleaning container.