Hats off to Paul, all helpers and everyone who rode and supported for making Sunday’s round 4 of the Western Cyclocross league race successful and spectacular. The sight of over 100 riders speeding round the weaving course at Pittville is something to behold. Results and photos are up on the league Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WesternLeagueCyclocross?fref=nf
The club is organising the 4th race in the Ridley Western Cyclocross League on Sunday 4th October at Pittville Park – first race 1030 for U12 with S/V/W/J/Y at ~11am.
See BCF site for details: https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/135691/Western-League-Round-4
I need help to make the event a success and it would be great to see plenty of club riders too (cross or MTB bikes).
Please let me know if you can help with any of the following:
· Setting out the course from 09:00 – mainly just taping of the corners and bank as the course is nicely mown in to the ‘wild flower meadow’
· Signing on from 10am
· Marshalling at 1030-1200hrs (3 required)
· Someone to lead out the first lap in the U12s
· NO JUDGES REQUIRED as we have chip timing 🙂
· Clearing down the course at 1200hrs
If you can help on any of the above please let me know at email@example.com