Saturday Ride, 4th Jan

With Wainlodes currently closed by flooding and more rain forecast it is looking like a change to the Twigworth route/destination is needed.

The simplest solution is to swap with Beckford on the 18th, we’ll keep the same leaders though we are still looking for volunteers for the 16 and 20 groups. If you can help out please add your name to the spreadsheet – accessible here