Thinking of joining the club or perhaps renewing your membership?? Well, now is the perfect time as membership is even better value given that the prices have been reduced for 2017 and anyone joining now will get membership cover right through to the end of next year.
The benefits of becoming a member of the Cheltenham & County Cycling Club are:
- High quality clothing in club colours at subsidised prices;
- Information and advice on all aspects of cycling;
- Affiliation to the major cycling organisations and other cycling related groups;
- Friendly leisure riding and the support of team mates in competitions;
- The opportunity to do some fantastic ad hoc events like Track days or MTB Away Weekends;
- Lots of great reductions at local bike shops, which cover all types of riding from commuting, bouncing around in the mud or enjoying the fantastic roads of the Cotswolds.
Just to recap:
Proposed Membership Rates 2016/7
Senior Membership (18-65) – £15.00
Junior Membership (16 & 17) – £5.00
Under 16 Membership- £5.00
Veteran Membership (65 & Over) – £10.00
Family Membership (Partner or Child of Senior Member) – £20.00
Note that these proposed rates are subject to approval at the club’s AGM.
The Membership Secretary can be contacted via the Contacts Page and he has a handy guide to help members to use the British Cycling portal, which is safe and secure so your payment details do NOT get shared with anyone in the club or BC.