The club time trial season will return on 16th April as the Cheltenham and County Time Trial League
There is a revamped competition format to make things more exciting:
- 8 new leagues with four age group categories for women and four age group categories for men
- Leagues and prizes open to all riders not just Cheltenham and County riders
- An end-of-season awards night
- A new 5 mile event to complement the 10’s, 25’s and the Aggs Hill Climb
- All events to score league points. 10 points for the win down to 1 for 10th, with the best 8 performances counting towards the league (out of a total of 18 events)
- 2 road bike only nights to encourage new folk to have a go.
The time trials can only go ahead if the riders help to run them. To recognise your vital contribution, when you (or your nominee) volunteer, 15 bonus points will be added to your total for your best 8 events. We will also reimburse you for fuel costs.
You can sign up to volunteer now by emailing me at email@example.com. We need volunteers for the very first event starting on the 16th April. It will be a shame, but we will be forced to cancel events if we do not get volunteers.
The age group categories for both men and women are under 18s, 19 to 39, 40 to 54 and 55s and over.
Full league rules and further details will be available soon.
The schedule of events can be downloaded here: 2015 TT calendar