Saturday ride changed again, leaders needed.

It seems that the Chacely and Wainlodes lanes are still closed by flooding so the Twigworth ride needs to be postponed once more. As the Mythe and Haw bridges are open we will go to Staunton instead, route details are updated on the calendar.

We only have one offer for leading so far so if you can take a 16, 18 or 20 group please add your name to the spreadsheet here 

As an incentive this will be the first counting event towards a new ride leaders prize draw. Watch out for a separate post for details but you have to be in it to win it!

Posted in Rides, Road